Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One of those days

Do you ever have one of those days? One of those days that you wish you could just call-in at work and take a day off and catch up on sleep. Today has definitely been one of those days. I don't know why I've been so tired lately. I think it's because it's starting to get dark earlier which makes you sleepy earlier. It's not like I do like I used to do in college and run on 3 hours of sleep per night.


I am reminded of the Seinfeld episode when George starts sleeping under his desk. Even though I do have the perfect office space and desk set up to do this, I am going to refrain and just go get some caffeine to keep me going for the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Mama said there'd be days like this!"....
143mom