This past weekend me and my roommates celebrated our friend, Katie's 21st birthday. I must say that this was one party that I will never forget because it was the Spice Girls theme. Katie's best friend Jenny flew up from Florida to join us in the festivities. Now I am all about having a good time and acting crazy as many of you know; however, I must admit the day before the party I was getting cold feet. It's not really my cup of tea to go out in public and We all got dressed up in our designated Spice Girl costume and met up with some friends at Mellow Mushroom for pizza.

After that we ventured on down the Centennial Park and took pictures and made a video. It was fun to run around and act crazy in the park. I think we gave the original spice girls a run for their money!

Katie--I hope you had a very memorable 21st birthday! Love, Em



1 comment:
How funny! and how appropriate! Happy Birthday Katie!
143mom (em's)
Post a Comment