Have you ever had someone that you can always count on to be there for you?
You know, that person that you know is going to be cheering you on in everything you do.
Well, I have been so blessed throughout my life to have many of those people in my life. But the one person that comes to my mind numerous times every single day is someone who probably knows me best.
She’s my best friend.
She’s the one that I talk to by phone or email every single day throughout each day.
She’s the one that I can call and many times don’t even have to tell her I’m having a bad day because she can hear it in my voice even when I’m trying to act like nothing’s wrong.
She’s the one that always calls me to tell me about a new great recipe I need to try.
She’s the one that encourages me to use my talents to the fullest of my ability.
She’s the one that will give me her honest opinion about things even if it’s not what I wanted to hear.
She’s the one that I love to go shopping with because we love to find great sales.
She’s the one that I confide in to tell things to when I just need to vent.
She’s the one that I call first when I have big news to tell about.
You know, that person that you know is going to be cheering you on in everything you do.
Well, I have been so blessed throughout my life to have many of those people in my life. But the one person that comes to my mind numerous times every single day is someone who probably knows me best.
She’s my best friend.
She’s the one that I talk to by phone or email every single day throughout each day.
She’s the one that I can call and many times don’t even have to tell her I’m having a bad day because she can hear it in my voice even when I’m trying to act like nothing’s wrong.
She’s the one that always calls me to tell me about a new great recipe I need to try.
She’s the one that encourages me to use my talents to the fullest of my ability.
She’s the one that will give me her honest opinion about things even if it’s not what I wanted to hear.
She’s the one that I love to go shopping with because we love to find great sales.
She’s the one that I confide in to tell things to when I just need to vent.
She’s the one that I call first when I have big news to tell about.
She's the one that let's me try new things on to her hair (such a brave soul!)
She’s the one that has made more of an influence on my life than she’ll ever know.
She’s the one that has made more of an influence on my life than she’ll ever know.
She's the one that can make the me laugh so hard I can't breathe.
She's the one that just knows where I coming from when no one else quite does.
She’s the one that I watched growing up and tried to be just like her, even if I didn’t want to admit it.
She’s the one that strives to be the best wife each day.
She’s the one that lights up a room when she walks in and everybody loves to see.
She’s the one that I watched growing up and tried to be just like her, even if I didn’t want to admit it.
She’s the one that strives to be the best wife each day.
She’s the one that lights up a room when she walks in and everybody loves to see.
She's that one that I could go on and on about to tell you what a godly woman she is.
She’s the one that I admire and am so honored to have her as my sister and my best friend.
She’s my sister, Ashlee!
She’s the one that I admire and am so honored to have her as my sister and my best friend.
She’s my sister, Ashlee!
Sis, you mean more to me than I can ever express and I just want to say thank you for being my best friend and I love you!
Em




1 comment:
*sniff* You've finally come full-circle! I'm so glad that you are such close friends!
143mom
Post a Comment