...you can count on me! I just got the best news today. The Lord worked things out as usual. Why do I stress myself out when He has it all under control. I found out today that I am going to be able to go to Mississippi to be with my family for Christmas for 5 days now instead of the 36~hours that I was expecting due to the day that Christmas falls on this year.



2 comments:
Em-
I am so happy this made YOU so happy! I am so sorry I didn't realize before that I could cover that office for you on the 26th...and only realized it when I was going over the calendar with Jenn and Heather. Geez! I never meant to worry you...but Yes, God does always work things out, huh?
I hope you have the MERRIEST CHRISTMAS ever... a little early, I know! Love you girl!
Dana
Emilee, I'm so happy that you got to come home. We had a great Christmas with everybody here! The best ever!
143mom
Post a Comment