This weekend I'm so excited because I'm jumping on a plane Saturday morning and flying up to Michigan to see my best friend from college, Jessica. Her brother is getting married Saturday night so it's going to be a fun~filled weekend with the Locklear's! The good news about my flight up to Detroit is that I found out that I will be having a flying buddy on my plane. One of my Bible professors from college, Dr. Reid, just so happened to be on the same flight. I'm really excited we are on the same plane because he was one of m
y favorite teachers I had while I was in college. I will never forget my first day of college and walked in to Dr. Reid's class and we all had to write on an index card where we were from and a few other things and he came up to me the next class and asked me, "You're from Amory? Have you ever heard of Bill's Hamburgers, because they are the best!" I thought that was the coolest thing for two reasons-1) He actually knew where Amory was 2) He had actually been to Bill's Hamburgers! He is such a knowledgeable, godly and down to earth man and I have a great respect for him. I'm sure we will have a good time and great laughs on our flight. I will have pics from the weekend soon to follow the trip.
y favorite teachers I had while I was in college. I will never forget my first day of college and walked in to Dr. Reid's class and we all had to write on an index card where we were from and a few other things and he came up to me the next class and asked me, "You're from Amory? Have you ever heard of Bill's Hamburgers, because they are the best!" I thought that was the coolest thing for two reasons-1) He actually knew where Amory was 2) He had actually been to Bill's Hamburgers! He is such a knowledgeable, godly and down to earth man and I have a great respect for him. I'm sure we will have a good time and great laughs on our flight. I will have pics from the weekend soon to follow the trip. 


No comments:
Post a Comment