My best friend, Jessica Locklear,from college found out this week that her father was diagnosed with cancer this week in his back/spine. I don't know exactly what kind it is or anything like that, but please remember to pray for Ricky Locklear and his family. Bro. Rick is in excrutating pain. These people are like family to me and I know they would all appreciate your prayers.
Here are a few things you can pray specifically for:
*Pray for Bro. Rick while he is in so much pain.
*Pray for his family during this difficult time for rest, peace and endurance.
*Pray for the doctors and nurses that are taking care of him that God would give them the wisdom to know what to do and how to treat.
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
-
Hostess with the Mostess®
Last year I helped a friend throw a family-friendly Halloween party full of
bright colors, creepy-cool skeletons, and cauldron-...
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment