Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project: Sweet Tea

This post is mainly for my sister Laura.  I've been wanting a Tea Maker for a while and don't know why I haven't just gone out and bought one, but thanks to Laura I am a proud owner of a Tea Maker.  

Now, there are two kinds of tea: 1) Sweet Souther Tea and 2) Nasty Tea (anything other than Sweet Souther Tea).   Now, normally it is scary business when I get in the kitchen and try to make mostly anything, but the one thing that I can make that is delicious is Sweet Tea!  

So I started out reading my directions for my Mr. Coffee Tea Maker to make sure I wouldn't blow it up on the first attempt.  I followed the directions just as it said and since I was trying new things I thought I would try using Splenda instead of real sugar.  I must admit I was a little nervous.  
A few minutes later, I had my first pitcher of Sweet Tea from the tea maker and I must say it was fabulous!  I look forward to the next glass! 

Taste Test:
Yummy Stuff! 

Thanks Laura!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You just crack me up!!! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Good deal! You should do a commercial for this! Be sure to make me some when I come to N'ville!
143mom