My best friend, Jessica, came down for a much needed and way overdue visit. I was so excited to see her. We made reservations to go to this place I heard about called Sips N Strokes. As many of your know I absolutely LOVE to paint and so I was thrilled with the idea to go. My friend, Melissa also joined us on the adventure as well (we sure missed you Tatum--next time!). We had a blast! The instructors do a great job at demonstrating each step so that people who have never painted at all are able to do it as well. Check out these pics of our artwork! I totally recommend you try it out. You may even see me there next time too. Here is the link to the website and you can look at the calendar to see what painting they will be doing. https://www.sipsnstrokes.com/home.aspx All you have to bring is yourself & a beverage of your choice to Sip (you can never go wrong with ice water or diet coke!)
7 Easy Ideas for a Spooky Fun Halloween Party
-
Hostess with the Mostess®
Last year I helped a friend throw a family-friendly Halloween party full of
bright colors, creepy-cool skeletons, and cauldron-...
4 years ago



1 comment:
Girl, I'm going with you next time! How fun!! I know you and Jessica had a ball!
143-mom
Post a Comment