Monday, November 16, 2009

Scrooges...

...yeah I live with two of them!
I got home last night and decided that I wanted to starting setting out my snow village. I made a deal with my roommates that I wouldn't set out my actual Christmas decorations until this coming up weekend (they are scrooges and the Christmas spirit doesn't hit them basically until Christmas day and for that day only). Anyways, so I decided that I was just going to set out my snow villages. I don't consider that as 'Christmas decor'--it's more of just winter time decorations. Anyway, Amy was totally against it and decided to latch herself onto my bistro table so that I couldn't move it over to the 'snow village area'. Jessica was peacefully asleep in her room until she was woken up to Amy screaming "JESSICA--HELP! WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN YET!"Bah-humbug to them both! I won though...the snow village is up, but not completed yet. I will post pics of it later, but Jessica couldn't pass up the opportunity of getting a pic of me trying to pry Amy off the table first!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, Em, I do believe that is YOUR table, so you should get your way. So there! And "Bah Humbug" to the scrooges. 143 mom