My church, Judson Baptist Church, is having our Open House this Sunday, February 8, 2009. Instead of having 2 services like usual, we will be having one big service at 10:00 a.m. It will be a great time for anyone to come and visit if you are looking for a church family.
Also, from 2:00 p.m.-4:00p.m. everyone is welcome to come back and have refreshments and take a tour of our new addition to to our church building as well as other renovations that have been made. It is a beautiful place that we can come to worship and now continue to grow our church family by utilizing the new facilities the Lord has provided and we would love for you to come and celebrate with the Judson family!
Here is a link to our church website: www.judsonbaptist.com
I hope to see you there!



1 comment:
Hi Em, you had a great day. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful church family there at Judson, and I love visiting you there when I'm in Nashville!
143mom
Post a Comment