Monday, November 3, 2008

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing!

Well, it's been nearly 3 months since I've been able to go swing dancing with the girls and Noel. We always have so much fun. If you want to come join us sometime we would love to have you! It's at Otter Creek Church of Christ in Brentwood. It's great clean wholesome fun that and the best part is that you can come even if you've never done this before. They have a lesson from 7:00-7:30 and then after that you put your newly learned moves into practice. Plus it's only $7! They have a live Big Band that comes every other time to play so that's always cool. Here are a few picks from our latest swinging experience.



Amy, Me, Jessica, Katie D and Katie P

Me and Noel doing the Hip Dip
(Poor Noel, he is worn out by the end of the night because he rotates dancing with 5 girls all night)



Noel trying to explain to me how we were going to do the Floor Spin...it was tried and failed due to me being scared to death.



Me and the roomies, Amy and Jessica


When we were getting ready to go home, Jess was having some car trouble so we all gathered around to see what was going on. As far as me and car repair go, I'm not your gal, obviously!


Unfortunately we weren't able to fix Jess's car that night so all 6 of us squeezed into Amy's Vibe!

I look forward to the next Swing Dancing adventure with the gang! We would love for you to come too!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Emilee, this was so much fun! I'm so glad that you're doing this. I enjoyed meeting your friends there as well. Y'all had a great time, and a very good workout! I can't wait to go again next time I'm up in N'ville.
143mom